Sunday 13 February 2011

My First Post!!

I have been thinking of starting a blog for some time, but never got round to it as they say, so here is the start of what I hope will be a fun blog for people to read. The blog will primarily be about my garden, it's history and how it has been transformed into something that will be enjoyed for many years to come.

There will be other pages which will be about other interests I have such as Model Making and the conversion of a common van into a lovely little home on wheels.

There will be bits about me too and about my home in the New Forest as well as surrounding areas.

I hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I will enjoy sharing my thoughts and experiances with you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Swampy, nice to meet you in person here! Can't wait to see how your garden starts into the growing season!
    Tina in Germany

    ReplyDelete